Adeptis Group are urgently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join the team at a leading medical organisation based in Oslo for a 6 month contract.
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Rate: Flexible depending on experience
Duration: 6 months initial with likely extension
This role will require knowledge covering both the technical and compliance realms of information security. You will be working to ensure that all international security business initiatives are fully adopted and realised internally. You will be working to develop and implement security controls, perimeter securities and other technologies to strengthen this leading companies security posture.
- Provision of expert advise and guidance on all related security matters
- Taking on leadership in security risk assessments (PCI-DSS, GDPR etc)
- Work to establish security best practice and process for current and future projects
- Assist with vulnerability remediation
- Work to help teams understand the impact of non-compliance with current information security legislations and standards
- AND MORE!
The successful candidate is expected to have:
- Significant experience working with security standards and regulations including NIST, GDPR, PCI and SOX
- A deep wealth of knowledge covering security compliance and technical security matters
- A holistic knowledge of networking concepts (LAN, WAN, VLAN etc)
- Knowledge of security technologies including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM and more
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning/ management solutions
- Relevant certifications a plus!
If this sounds like the role for you call me today on +44 (0)203 770 2678
Candidates must speak English!
Andy Greer - Adeptis Group