Are you an Information Security professional? Passionate about the protection of our critical national infrastructure? Looking for the next step in your career?
You have come to the right place; I have the role for you.
I am working to recruit a Cyber consultant to join an exciting new business unit within an organisation that regulates companies in our critical national infrastructure.
You will be working to ensure the delivery of an oversight framework designed to meet regulatory requirements. This is a key role in supporting the UK's National Cyber Security strategy by supporting holistic development of cyber standards across this industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation that understands that its employees are their greatest strength. They support a true work life balance and provide consistent career opportunities, support and training. This position will offer a diverse workload within cyber security consulting, allowing you to face challenges that very few people will have the chance to solve, to spearhead the development of new regulation.
Candidates must be eligible for SC clearance.
- Developing a thorough understanding of how associated businesses are meeting their cyber requirements & Integrate with relevant safety and security management systems
- The creation and maintenance of the Cyber frameworks required to support the Cyber Security Oversight Model
- A comprehensive review of relevant Cyber information mitigation plans and ongoing oversight to determine compliance by regulated entities
- Development and delivery of a detailed staff awareness training plan
- Provision of expert guidance on all related subjects
- Consulting regulated entities on all required remediation activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical understanding of network security
- Experience of Cyber Risk assessments/audits or gap analysis
- Ideally demonstrable experience in one of the following areas: Security architecture & engineering, Cloud security & IAM or Security operations, monitoring & network security
- Excellent understanding of cyber security standards such as: ISO, PCI-DSS & GDPR
- Strong verbal & written communications skills with proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of the EU Directive for Network and Information Systems (NIS)
- Relevant degree or certification related to cyber security. (CISSP, CRISC & CISA)
- Be willing to undergo security clearance to SC level
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE BEFORE 19.05.2019
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Andy Greer on +44 (0)203 770 2678 or [email protected]