Adeptis Group have a great opportunity for an Information security Consultant to work for an established, Global consultancy practice in London.
This prestigeous consultancy specialises in delivering top tier services in Business Intelligence, Cyber Security and Crisis Management. With a unique combination of technology solutions and in depth professional expertise they work to identify and mitigate risks for businesses of all sizes.
With the continuall rise of Cyber Crime these specialists work with businesses, private and public to protect their people, assets, information and reputation from damage.
As a result of increased demand from their global client base, this company is looking to hire two additional Cyber Security Consultants to strengthen their already established Cyber Advisory practice. This is an opportunity to work for a highly respected Consultancy Practice in a team that offers support and collaboration.
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, risk management, gap analysis…
- In-depth understanding of current Cyber frameworks and Standards such as, ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, GDPR, NIS Directive…
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience implementing Security Strategy and Roadmaps
- Ability to define, Implement and support information security policies and procedures across all business units
- Understanding of network and system security technology and practices
- Experience in defining and deploying risk management frameworks
- Conducting Risk Assessments and Cyber Security assessments
- Desirable - Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM and CRISC
- Any experience in the Financial/Corporate sector is desirable
This business really does pride itself in the quality of the services that they are able to continually deliver to clients, adding real value to any business that they work with.
For the opportunity to join this team of true security professionals call Andy at Adeptis Group.
+44(0)203 770 2678
Applications will be considered until the 26th of April.