Information Security Manager - £40k - £50k + excellent benefits
Adeptis Group is working with an International Risk Management and Cyber Security Consultancy in London, they are looking for an internal Information Security Manager to join their growing Risk and Compliance team.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the information security risk programme and negotiating best practise across the business to advise and support the integration of new security plan with existing risk and compliance framework.
They will be reporting directly to the Head of Risk & Compliance, as well as working in tandem with the IT team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own and maintain the information security policy along with accompanying procedures, guidance and other relevant documentation
- Be the primary point of contact for security matters across the company's global offices
- Work closely with the Head of IT to develop a prioritised, risk-based information security plan that informs and supports IT strategy
- Working alongside the Head of Risk and Compliance and Head of IT to build out this internal function
- Manage the company's cyber awareness training programme
- Ensure that senior stakeholders have appropriate visibility and understanding of the security risk posture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server, Office 365 and network security
- Good working knowledge of industry standards including ISO 27001 & GDPR
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing & report writing skills
- Proven experience project managing within an IT transformation environment
- Strong technical information security skills, which may include recognised security accreditations (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
- Experience developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate and explain information security risk in business terms
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here. For more information please call Kai direct on 01273 855 350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group- Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing