Information Security Manager
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting for a permanent Information Security Manager based in Canary Wharf for an exciting leading risk consultancy firm that works with leading businesses, governments and private clients worldwide.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a global consultancy offering services in crises management, cooperate intelligence and cyber security.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the information security risk programme and negotiating best practise across the business to advise and support the integration of new security plan with existing risk and compliance framework.
They will be reporting directly to the Head of Risk & Compliance, as well as working in tandem with the IT team. This would be a great opportunity for a technical network engineer taking their first role in Information Security.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact for security matters across the company's global offices
- Work closely with the Head of IT to develop a prioritised, risk-based information security plan that informs and supports IT strategy
- Working alongside the Head of Risk and Compliance and Head of IT to build out this internal function
- Own and maintain the information security policy along with accompanying procedures, guidance and other relevant documentation
- Advise on best practice for patch management and hardware imaging processes
- Manage the company's cyber awareness training programme
- Ensure that senior stakeholders have appropriate visibility and understanding of the security risk posture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server, Office 365 and network security
- 3-5 years experience in an information or cyber security role
- Good working knowledge of industry standards including ISO 27001 & GDPR
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing & report writing skills
- Proven experience project managing within an IT transformation environment
- Strong technical information security skills, which may include recognised security accreditations (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
- Experience developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate and explain information security risk in business terms
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment
Salary is flexible dependant on experience but expected in the region of £40-55k + 10-15% bonus + benefits
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350) or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment