Information Security Manager
Up to £90,000
Multiple games rooms, ping pong, free drinks, free breakfast, free onsite gym (with free classes!), a huge learning and development fund, and what are probably THE nicest offices in London.
All of this is pretty cool, but do you know what the best bit about this job is?
The fact that you'll be building up an information security function, from scratch, with zero bureaucracy.
This well-known tech company has gone from strength to strength, but still has the agility of a start-up, meaning you'll be able to implement real changes quickly and efficiently. And as they're looking to offer more products in the fintech space, they're looking at security as a benefit to the business rather than just a cost.
What you'll be doing:
- Devising information security policies, standards, and practices from scratch
- Working with teams across the company to efficiently implement your security practices
- Identifying and managing risks across the business
- Working with third parties to ensure customers data is protected
- Championing information security for the business
What you'll need:
- Experience working with ISO27001
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS is a big plus
- Experience and knowledge of cloud security - they're a 100% cloud-based organisation
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or similar
- The ability and willingness to build an information security function from the ground up
What you'll get:
- Freedom to do your job effectively and efficiently
- Future growth, they're constantly growing, and the security team will have to develop with them
- The latest tech to help you do your job
- All over the benefits mentioned at the beginning, and more!
Think you're up to the challenge? Click "apply" now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment