Information Security Officer (Vulnerability and PCI-DSS) - Permanent - Frankfurt
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Officer Specialist to join a rapidly growing financial services company based in Frankfurt. This company is changing the way the logistics industry operates, providing innovative finance solutions to clients across the world.
Due to the continued expansion of the business and the diversification of a complex payment environment, the business is looking to hire an Information Security Officer who has experience with Vulnerability Scanning and PCI-DSS.
- Management and internal audit of compliance against PCI-DSS regulations
- Maintenance of ISO 27001processes and policies
- Evaluating and reviewing vulnerability reports of firewalls, netscalers, penetration testing and other network devices
- Management of third parties delivering network monitoring services to the client
- Managing the penetration testing of web applications
- Formulating management reports
- Conducting essential data reviews, evaluating them and ultimately improving the client's cyber security position
- Liaising with data protection and Information Security officers
- Reporting directly to the Head of Information Security
The ideal candidate will:
- Have basic knowledge of compliance documentation, especially PCI-DSS regulations
- Be familiar with the basic requirements of ISO 27001 (e.g. access management and encryption policies)
- Be experienced in dealing with IT service providers that host firewalls and other network devices
- Be happy to work independently and believe in continuous learning
- Have an interest in SMB/SME environments
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in Germany to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for a step up in your career, please apply here.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 01273 855350 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively send your CV to l.jones(a)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.