Looking for a new challenge? Really want to work for a company that will truly value you whilst giving you the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting challenges in the information security space?
Well then I have the role for you. Adeptis Group have partnered with an industry leading international financial services firm based in Basingstoke.
As an Information Security Officer, you will be stepping into the recently established Information Security department and help to pave the way for the future. This will offer the chance to really help create and mould this department and define its shape for years to come.
Your core role will be review and oversee all technology and business related privacy, compliance and information security issues across this international business. You will be stepping in to an important position and working to provide accurate risk assessments of the companies current level of compliance against regulatory and internal requirements. You will be working to continually improve and implement new policies, procedures and controls whilst assisting with internal and external audits on PCI-DSS and ISO27001.
You will also be working with other members of staff to manage and monitor relevant security technologies including IDS/IPS and SIEM.
- Ensure that GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO9001, ISO27001 are achieved / maintained
- Identify any compliance gaps and act to remediate
- Develop and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Work closely alongside other departments and provide expert guidance where necessary
- Co-ordination of audits & related tasks
- Security awareness and training
- And more
Successful candidates should have
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Previously worked on audits in the security space
- A deep wealth of knowledge covering relevant compliance areas including ISO, PCI & GDPR
- A drive to succeed
- Relevant certifications a bonus
You will be working for a manager that really invests time into their team creating opportunities for specialisation and career development, providing space and flexibility for you to perform and prioritise your own work load. The team work closely together and take great pride in their warm friendly and social approach to the working environment and are excited by the prospect of welcoming a new team member on board.
If this opportunity excites you contact Andy Greer at Adeptis Group.
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing.