Information Security Officer
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting for a permanent Information Security Officer to join an exciting mobile tech business within the automotive space in Basingstoke.
This is a great opportunity to join rapidly growing tech organisation that has recently been required by a market leading automotive firm and is at the leading edge of mobile automotive technology. In this role you will be proving objective risk assessments of the company's compliance with regulatory, organisational and commercial requirements governing the organisation information technology systems.
As part of our Security team your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining and achieving the Security and compliance accreditations such as GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISEA 3402
- Assisting and guiding internal and external audits on PCI DSS and ISO 9001/27001
- Managing and monitoring SIEM solution and vulnerability management process
- Developing compliance control polices and monitoring programs to ensure compliance related risk management
- Working collaboratively across business streams including Product, Engineering, IT infrastructure and finance etc to ensure a level of cross business compliance
- Provide technical advice and insight on compliance to non - IT stake holders
- Assist with acquisition of tools and expertise to assist with compliance
- Monitoring the SIEM solution and responsible for any security alerts within the company's infrastructure
- Manging the compliance reviews for the information security vulnerability testing, penetration testing and technical compliance.
The appropriate candidate will have;
- In-depth understanding of information security concepts, protocols and industry best practices.
- Experience performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments
- Experience analysing security requirements and relating them to security controls
- Strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
- Knowledge of developing and documenting security architecture plans
- Understanding of operating system internals and network protocols
- Understanding of system technology and security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing)
- Basic all-round knowledge of operating systems and networking technologies
Salary is flexible dependant on experience but expected in the region of £45-55k + benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Security Analyst/ Officer / Consultant to progress their career in a business influential security management position.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350) or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment