- IT & Network Team Leader
- Midlands - Leamington Spa
- Full time
Are you an IT & Network Team Lead and wanting to make a real difference to a global leader in security? Do you enjoy leading and mentoring over team members?
A leading cyber security consultancy is looking for an IT Network Team Lead to join their growing team within internal and security services departments.
You will oversee the delivery of high performing future services making sure technology is secure. You will have experience in leading teams effectively, responsible for coaching and their development.
Working onsite comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- Career and personal development
- A work life balance lifestyle (yes you heard it) A company that guarantee variety and balance
- Multiple Career Paths (Options to cross fields in different areas within security)
- + Many more
These perks aside, you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is genuinely making a difference to the world.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Providing leadership, technical expertise and management to internal members including SOC manage
- Responsible for making sure that the company passes there yearly ISO27001 compliance
- Monitor and maintain the internal and client infrastructure to ensure performance availability and stability
- Ensure that the client is fully prepared and can react in the event of a unfortunate consequence
- Lead and mentor the staff as well as holding monthly meetings
- Making sure the IT security standards and principles are maintained when configuring, consulting and changing
A few things you'll need:
- Experience with Palo Alto, Cisco, Checkpoint or Fortinet Firewalls Products
- Cisco Routing and Switching, HP Switching, Cisco/Meraki and Aruba Wireless products
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and underlying network protocols
Due to the nature of the role you must hold either an EU or British Passport
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment