IT Systems Administrator - German Speaking
Adeptis Group are looking for an IT System engineer for a large global cyber security consultancy for their office in Essen, Germany. The Systems Engineer provides outstanding client service for all the internal customers across 5 offices worldwide.
The System Engineer will have experience with basic Windows Servers and networking is a must! You will report directly to the IT Service Desk Manager and you yourself will join a growing skilled team.
The role itself will involve resolving 1st and 2nd line issues as they come in as well as helping the infrastructure team with essential on-site tasks such as server hardware installs. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is looking for the next step in their career or looking for the next step in IT support.
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line service desk issues
- Experience in performing on site tasks and plan them around normal ticketing work
- Microsoft Deployments
- Hardware/Software Encryption
- Act as an escalation point for the tickets that cannot be resolved
- ITIL foundation Certificate
- Proficiency in of windows desktop operating system, window network and domain
- Windows admin is essential
- Strong preference in Linux
- Knowledge of SNOW or SharePoint (desirable)
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Fluency in German
If interested, please send your CV to Lauren Jones at [email protected]
Adeptis Group Global Leaders in Cyber Security Staffing