As a Senior SOC Analyst, you are required to:
- Provide relevant and timely information to customers based on analysis of events from a SIEM platform
- Ability to consistently deliver to deadlines while prioritising competing demands for time, without sacrificing quality
- Good understanding of ITIL processes, including Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management
- Have experience in administering in any of the following technology (ideally at a support level) would be an advantage: ArcSight, Checkpoint, Cisco Security, F5, CryptoCARD/RSA, Riverbed Steelhead and SolarWinds
Required technical skills and experience:
- Vulnerability Scanning and reporting ideally based on Qualys. Prioritising and tracking remediation of vulnerabilities
- Implementation of next-generation Intrusion Prevention solutions based on Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint and / or Palo Alto technologies
- Creating / modifying firewall configurations and policies for Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and / or Palo Alto technologies
- Creating / modifying device configurations across Cisco security, switching and routing products
- Experience working with service providers and network management platforms (SolarWinds)
- Good understanding of Cisco-based network design and implementation (LAN and WAN) in mid-market and Blue-Chip organisations.
- Experience of network-based User Behaviour Analytics (DarkTrace, ArcSight User Behaviour Analytics etc)
- Experience with Bluecoat proxy servers and Juniper firewalls
- Experience of using AlgoSec Firewall Analyser preferable, but not essential
- Experience of security assessment and penetration testing tools advantageous but not essential
Working hours: Normal working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday from their London office. Participation on an on-call escalation rota.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader and receive the very best industry training and a long fruitful career.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.