Managing Consultant (Pen Testing) - Cheltenham
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for a Managing Security Consultant to join a world-renown professional services business who work with some of the world's most high profile blue chip companies and government organizations.
For this position, the business is looking for either experienced hands-off managers who have had previous exposure looking after/developing penetration testing teams, OR a hands-on senior consultant who has experience leading/mentoring a team of testers and is looking to take that next step up into management.
This is one not to be missed, please call to find out more.
- Ensure the team delivers services to the highest technical and professional standards.
- Develop the pen testing team by acting as a high-level technical point of contact.
- Identify and address training needs and skill gaps within the team.
- Maintain and improve team morale, welfare and motivation.
- Work alongside HR to handle disputes, grievances or performance concerns.
- Lead regional development and recruitment of the team
- Perform operational duties (e.g. monthly Line Manager and Consultant meetings) as appropriate
- Responsibility and ownership for bespoke client projects.
- Overall responsibility for successful scoping and delivery of bespoke projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience performing penetration testing (either via consultancy or internally)
- Experience performing a leadership role, either as a lead hands-on consultant or as a manager
- Passionate about developing a world-leading testing team
- Certifications such as CRT, OSCP, GIAC (GWAPT/GPEN) would be beneficial however not necessary for application
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management skills
This is an office based role (Cheltenham) with no client site work required.
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK or EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.