Managing Consultant - Bristol
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for a Managing Information Security Consultant to join a world-class advanced engineering company, specialising in aerospace, defence & security.
The company is looking for creative thinkers who have a passion for applying technology to solve real-world problems. Furthermore, the role will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers' business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise.
You will be working with, developing and managing a world-class security team for a business who has been recognised time and time again for the outstanding work and service they provide.
This is one not to be missed, please call to find out more.
- Provision of leadership and direction in Cyber Security, supporting the Head of Cyber Consulting in the development of their Strategy and the resultant business development and capability development to support this and broader growth.
- Provision of advice and consultancy services to Government and Commercial clients.
- Assist and lead the formulation and coordination of bids and proposals.
- The successful candidate will be able to manage resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out Cyber Security activities to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Monitor and reports on the progress of development projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Stakeholder engagement including customers, program managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security, and other subject matter experts.
- Develop concepts, review, elicit and derive requirements.
- Lead and manage a team to provide customer-focused services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Consultancy skills and stakeholder management skills, we are looking for someone able to work comfortably from a senior level up to c-suite
- Broad Knowledge and experience working in technical and functional aspects of cybersecurity
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate and drive success
- Security professional certifications (such as CISSP, CISM and CCP Senior/Lead)
- Ability to demonstrate the determination and drive that will be required to deliver a challenging role
- Ability to interpret and advise on current HMG, NCSC and MOD Security policy and guidance
- Security Cleared (SC) and with willingness and ability to obtain DV
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK or EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.