Adeptis Group is currently recruiting a Marketing Executive for a permanent position at their Brighton based office.
Adeptis Group is the global leader in Cyber Security recruitment. We recruit Cyber Security professionals from graduate to C-level, on behalf of international clients seeking to protect their digital and physical assets from the rapidly changing and ever-growing threat of Cyber Crime.
We are currently looking for a junior marketing professional to support our developing marketing strategy and assist in the management or out core marketing activity.
This is a great opportunity for a recent marketing graduate to apply their theoretic knowledge or someone with a year or so experience looking to gain further experience in a diverse and exciting opportunity.
This is a varied “hands on” role duties include (but not limited to) the following:
- Overseeing certain aspects of the marketing mix such as coordinating events, social media, website, print etc.
- Deliver the integrated marketing plan ensuring that it delivers against sales targets to assist in generating ROI
- Working with the sales team to drive the marketing strategy across the business
- Generating marketing collateral (data sheets, web content, presentations, brochures…)
- Proof read team’s advertising editorial and suggest improvements
- Ownership, creation and delivery of the content strategy to include blogs and social media
- Maintain social media channels, communities and generate messaging exposure of sales’ teams advertising
- Generate thought leadership networks, establish a space to communicate to a closed audience and generate targeted website traffic
- Engaging with influencers and societies through compelling relationship marketing campaigns to build, nurture and grow relationships
- Managing and maintaining website content in CMS (WordPress)
- Represent company at multiple industry events (UK, France, Germany) for client lead generation, PR and image branding purposes
- Organise and coordinate event’s attendance as exhibitors or delegates
- Handling external & internal communications
- Managing office equipment and supplies
- Supply ad-hoc required information to the directors (research, presentations)
The ideal profile:
- You will be educated to A-level standard, have a degree and/or experience in digital / direct marketing
- Knowledge of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Fluent English skills, other European languages are a bonus (German, French, Dutch)
- High level of attention to detail with excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines with a flexible attitude
- Good at working well under pressure, responding quickly and calmly to deadlines and obstacles
Location: Hove (Brighton)
Salary: £20,000 – £32,000 dependant on experience
For more information, please call Hubert Colvin at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855 350
Please apply via the link or send your CV to h.colvin(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing