Adeptis Group are looking for a MDM Specialist to join one of the World's Largest Multinational Telecommunications companies based in Frankfurt.
You will be responsible for the review, monitoring and assessment of the Security of systems, networks, applications and methods for protecting information against unauthorised access.
- Analysis and identification of potential threats and response to security incidents
- Examination of information system and Network security and collaboration with other areas such as operations
- Implementation of complex projects in Mobile Device Management
- Participation in the development, implementation and management of policies and procedures (inclusive tools) to monitor and maintain the Information security over shared infrastructures
- Identify the causes of security incidents and recommendation of countermeasures to ensure the data security
- Ensure trouble-free operation of the IT Systems of the customer
- Systematic and proper error isolation including creation of workarounds and solutions in the Mobile Device Management
The ideal candidate will have:
- University Degree in similar field
- Basic understanding of Security Risk Analysis Methods of the company
- Relevant work experience in IT
- German (B1+)
- Extensive knowledge of one or more technologies especially within the area of network, systems or applications, especially voice over IP and MDM
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing