Mid - Senior Penetration Testers |£35k - £70k | Remote working
Adeptis Group are working with a large professional services company with a European presence looking for 4 junior to mid-level penetration testers looking to further develop their skills and experience.
You will be working everything from client projects to development work and training, dealing with large corporate penetration tests to gaining credit for published advisories. This role will involve around 25% work from client sites, so all candidates must be willing to travel.
They have a generous training budget and will fully fund any CREST certifications, furthermore, there will be time for you to attend conference as well as to perform your own research.
- Undertaking penetration testing engagements & other projects as required
- Assisting with pre/post sales activities as required
- Assisting with the development and growth of the team & services
- Assisting with the development of cutting-edge training material for internal & external delivery
- Senior members are expected to provide technical mentoring to junior colleagues
- Working with Practice Lead to create an effective and productive testing environment
- Delivering targeted research and development in line with direction of the business
Must have skills:
- Experience of at least one scripting language such as Ruby, Python or Perl
- Able to manually exploit infrastructure & web application vulnerabilities & escalate privileges
- Have a working knowledge of common programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java
- Proficient in conducting infrastructure security assessments against Windows and Unix based networks
- Achieved CREST Registered Tester qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of delivering infrastructure & web app testing both remotely & onsite
- Full UK Driving license
- Eligibility for security clearance
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, CHECK or other reputable information security certifications
- Familiar with testing cloud environments
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.