Network Security Engineer - Amsterdam
Adeptis Group are looking for a Network Security Engineer for an exciting permanent position working for a leading consultancy based in Amsterdam
As a Network Engineer your job will be to monitor the eWl network infrastructure, solve incidents, investigate problems and implement standard changes.
- Event management and monitoring;
- Incident and problem management;
- Implementation of standard changes;
- Configuration management
- Patch management;
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA);
- Implement network changes;
- Prepare (plan) network changes for CAB approval and deployment;
- Deploy network changes;
What do you have to offer?
You are a Network Engineer that is willing to act in a dynamic, high pressure international network environment.
- Higher vocational education or work & thinking level;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Network Engineer, preferable in a complex international, environment;
- Knowledge on several process & technical network areas as Prince II, ITIL V3, Routing and switching, Load balancing, Firewalls.
- You are fluently speaking English, German or French is an advantage.
What do we offer in return?
- We can offer you a Network Engineer job in a growing international company.
- The possibility to build international network infrastructures based on top of the art technologies.
- Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 46.100, - and € 63.600, - based on a 36-hour work week.
- Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment.
- Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
- Participation in the weekly-rotating 24x7 on-call service is expected;
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing