- Operations Support Manager
- Employment location is Bristol, however delivery is through secondment to Mons, Belgium. i.e work location is Mons, Belgium
- Full time
Are you an Operations Support Manager and looking for a new unique and challenging role?
Our client is looking for an Operation Support Manager to work in the NATO Operations Centre to join there highly skilled mixed team of Military and Civilian and Cyber Security Specialists.
This is a great opportunity to be based out in Mons, Belgium working for one of the largest Global Cyber Security Defence site.
Working on-site comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- Accommodation Allowance (minimum £800p/m)
- International Premium Tax Payment equal to 15% of salary
- Personal Travel Fund - up to £5000p/a!
- Shift / Call out / Overtime Premiums + plus a load more benefits!
These perks aside, you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is genuinely making a difference to the world.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Working with the Cyber Security Operations and Maintenance team providing SME to support the continual availability and improvement of the Cyber Defence Team
- Working closely with the technical support desk in monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical infrastructure, system problems and carry out system upgrades
- Work with other cyber security professionals and engineers to help support, optimise and improve the suite of NCIRC system and security devices
- Ensuring that the Service Management framework processes and procedures (e.g ITIL or similar) recommending optimisation's where identified
A few things you'll need:
- Ability to obtain SC / DV Clearance
- Co-ordination and oversight of Service Management processes and procedures
- Authoring of Technical operations and maintenance documentation
- Hold a Engineer Degree or equivalent
Please note due to level of clearance for this role we can only accept candidates who are eligible for SC Clearance
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on
+44 (]0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment