Penetration Tester | Security Consultant - HOME BASED
Adeptis Group is currently working with a leading cyber security consultancy who are investing heavily into the expansion of their Red Team services. They are actively looking for both senior consultants who have the ambition to move into a leadership role and junior consultants who are looking to further develop, with a business that offers industry-leading training and certification.
This is an excellent opportunity for both senior and junior consultants to take that next step up in their careers and evolve to work with some of the biggest industry names in a multitude of sectors.
What you will need:
- A passion for working on the cutting edge of technology and an eye for detail, identifying flaws/vulnerabilities that may have otherwise been missed or overlooked
- Have a good level of understanding surrounding Networks, Infrastructure and applications
- Demonstrable skills in the penetration/ethical hacking field
- Due to the nature of work holding Tigerscheme, Cyber Scheme or CREST certifications would be highly beneficial
- Good interpersonal and consultancy skills
What will be on offer:
- A varied and challenging environment with opportunities to develop and progress within Cyber Security which is limited only by your ambition
- The ability to further your ambition for penetration testing with allocated time to attend Expo's, Courses and perform critical industry research
- An allocated training budget to undergo certifications of your choosing
- The option to shadow more senior testers to further develop your education
- Options to cross skill and train to move into other departments i.e Incident Response, Security Architecture etc...
- The ability to work remotely (up to 80% of the time)
For more information or for a confidential non-comital conversation please call Ryan at Adeptis Group on 01273 855350
Please apply via the link or send your CV to r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing