Adeptis Group are currently looking to URGENTLY recruit a Penetration tester / Ethical hacker to join the team at a global company that are renowned for their security services.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 or 6 Months – (Extensions possible for up to 18 months)
Rate €900 – €1100 Per Day (Negotiable depending on level of experience)
As a penetration tester you will be tasked with the following:
- The preparation, planning, coordination and execution of penetration tests
- Determining the likelihood of identified attack vectors
- The attack and exploitation of targets in line with the rules of engagement
- Identification of high risk vulnerabilities that may be difficult to detect with automated vulnerability scanning software
- Advising on remediation of identified vulnerabilities
The successful candidate will have:
- Right to work in the EU
- Industry relevant certification (GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, GXPN, GAWN, LPT, GMOB etc.)
- Knowledge of the following, TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS,
- Strong experience in one or more of the following
- Network Penetration Testing
- Windows Penetration Testing
- Unix/Linux Penetration Testing
- Web Applications Penetration Testing
- Knowledge of one or more of the following tools. Kali Linux, Nmap, Nessus, OpenVas, WireShark, Metasploit, Scapy, Cain & Abel, John the Ripper etc.
- Knowledge of optimising Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Signatures
- Relevant certifications are a plus
- Experience in the effective use of a SIEM
This is an opportunity to join a team of top security professionals at the front line of cyber security.
If this opportunity excites you please contact Andy Greer at Adeptis Group.
Adeptis Group – The Global Leader In Cyber Security Staffing.