Principal eDiscovery Consultant - London - £90K+ DOE
Adeptis Group is partnered with an internationally renowned security and investigations business who are investing heavily in the development of their eDiscovery practice both in the UK and wider Europe.
As part of this ongoing expansion, we are currently on the hunt for a Principal level eDiscovery consultant to come on board and join to help the practice reach its next stage of maturity.
This is an exciting and challenging position to work with an organisation who has grown exponentially over the last few years, opening offices all over the world including locations such as Dubai, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich, and Madrid, Constantly evolving their service offering, creating multiple progression routes to all involved.
What will you do:
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Lead projects from open to close, providing end-to-end discovery oversight
- Provide expertise and advise on the full EDRM
- Forecasting, tracking and managing project budgets
- Help mentor and train more junior consultants
- Input into the business growth strategy, working with key members of the management team to help expand the businesses reach
What do you need:
- Extensive experience using Relativity ideally using RelativityOne
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous consulting experience
- Ability to Manage project teams and project managers
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and client/ project needs.
Nice to have's:
- Relativity certified expert
- Experience in helping to win commercial bids as well as expanding client relationships
- Previous experience acting as a mentor and providing internal training
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for these positions as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.