Principal Incident Response Consultant - Home-based - £110,000 DOE - Europe wide
Adeptis Group is partnered with a well know Global Cyber Risk and Incident Response Consultancy who are currently dominating both local and international markets with their groundbreaking cyber services.
As part of their continued path for world domination, they are looking for driven and experienced consultants to come on board and join their team of elite specialists.
These positions are home-based but involve working as part of an elite Global IR team that works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest-profile security matters in the world and as a result involves occasional overseas travel.
What will you do:
- Support the line of business systems underpinning the cyber investigations, forensics and proactive security teams
- Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise on high profile and often complex client engagements
- Imputing to the development/ enhancement of the service capability
- Support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and scoping of complex engagements
- Mentoring and supporting the further growth and development of more junior consultants
What do you need:
- Previous experience working on complex incident response cases either as an internal employee or external consultant
- Expertise in responding specifically to ransomware and cyber extortion
- Familiarity with malware analysis
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, Mac, and UNIX systems
- Proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects
Nice to have's:
- Certifications: SANS, CREST, EnCE, OSCP/OSCE, or other relevant security certifications
- Additional European languages
Though these are home-based positions candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in Europe to be considered for these positions as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.