PRODUCT OWNER – CONNECT
Adeptis group are currently partnered with an organisation committed to improving their Cyber resiliency through building an entire Security team to put into effect a transformation project that you would join as a Product owner –
The organisation in question is currently looking for an individual well versed in the Network Security field and has had a decent amount of experience within Cloud environments. You will be working closely with other members of
the Cyber team to create product visions strategies and roadmaps in support of new and emerging use cases from the business. While working across various areas of the business you will be afforded the opportunity to improve the
businesses Cyber maturity across all domains within an aviation environment.
• Ensure secure access to business resources wherever they are geographically with minimal friction.
• Provide technical leadership across all of the networking and connectivity security products including AWS,
WAF, Akamai and more.
• Produce product visions and strategies aligned with the parent company and in support of new and emerging use cases from the business.
• Putting in place security standards for connectivity solutions globally and maintaining reference architecture, patterns, and guidance for implementation teams.
• Lead Cyber reviews to ensure consistency.
• Act as an SME on all thing’s connectivity and networking.
• Continuously improve connectivity capabilities by working across functional area and understanding pain
• Strong technical security skills and understanding, relating to designing and implementation of secure networking solutions.
• Experience working with network security products such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, DDoS mitigation solutions. (Akamai experience is desirable).
• Industry recognised Cyber qualifications i.e., CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CCNA, CompTIA Network+ etc.
• Experience with offensive Security, penetration testing, ethical hacking etc.
• Technical experience with software defined networking and interfacing with cloud environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792 Please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People