Are you an experienced Project Manager? Looking for a new challenge? Interested in IT Security? I may have the opportunity for you!
Adeptis Group are working with a leading international Managed Security Services provider to find a project manager to join their team. No previous security experience is necessary but it would be a bonus. This will provide challenging projects and the chance to work along side some of the top security minds in the business on a variety of projects of all sizes.
What will you be doing?
- Stakeholder management
- Scoping and running a variety of security projects including penetration testing, governance risk and compliance reviews, audits and more
- Client site visits
- Working to help develop the efficiency of current projects
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a strong foundation in IT project management
- A true project manager (no technical focus necessary)
- An experience stakeholder manager
- Relevant certifications would be a bonus but are not necessary
- SCRUM, Agile or Prince2 experience
- Someone that is open to travelling frequently to client site
What do we offer?
- A place in one of the leading security businesses in Europe
- Development in a cyber security career
- Training and support
- A good salary and benefits package
- Challenging projects of all sizes and on multiple topics
If this sounds like the job for you, contact Andy Greer at Adeptis Group.
Adeptis Group – The Global Leaders in Cyber Security Staffing.