Project Manager, Software Development - North West London
Adeptis Group is currently looking for a Project Manager for a permanent position with a marketing leading business that develops payroll and HR solutions.
Location: North West London (Currently working remotely)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per day
This is a great opportunity to be involved with developing a state-of-the-art technology within a warm, collaborative, friendly yet ambitious environment. You will be working across all stages of the software development life cycle alongside a dynamic and driven team of software engineering and development experts. You will have the chance to lead the development of financial and production technology solutions for use in the film and media industries with some of the largest names in the business.
- Lead projects, planning effort, including the formulation of the overall design, build and test effort, integration with legacy and inflight system projects working in conjunction with other teams.
- Leads the development of effective plans for controlling project scope, schedule and cost baseline, and monitors the project execution to ensure that the plan is being followed.
- Approves documentation to explain changes to the baseline, and ensures the approved changes are implemented.
- Monitors change control logs of all submitted change requests and their status.
- Ensures delivery of project artefacts and documentation
Project Communications & Stakeholder Management:
- Working with the Management to develop an effective plan for communicating project information to the stakeholders.
- Resolves or escalates project issues. Communicates status of the work stream to management, other work streams and wider programme areas such as design, change and transition.
Project Risk and Issue Management:
- Leads the definition of Delivery risks, and the required mitigation approaches. Monitors work stream activities for the occurrence of risks and takes timely action to mitigate the risk.
- Advises project team members, stakeholders and senior management of actions required or completed.
- Resolves problems by analysing issues, discerning the most appropriate courses of actions, providing tactical direction and, when necessary, reallocating resources
- To manage project teams comprised, ensuring that team members are adequately educated and performing at the required level. Selects, develops, and motivates assigned staff
Budgetary & Cost Control:
- Maintains clear and transparent cost control across all areas of the project, providing regular forecast/spend against budget projection
- Full system development and implementation lifecycle; from inception, design, build & test to a live fully supported system, accepted by the business stakeholder.
- Responding to user queries and issues that will occur in Production.
- Will have managed a number of software related projects
- Organised and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing
- Stakeholder management skills, with the acumen to be aware and act on any issues that need to be reported
- Good facilitation skills
- Experience of the full software development delivery lifecycle for technology projects from requirements and design through technical delivery to implementation
For more information about this Project Manager position, please call Hubert Colvin at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 01273 855 350
Apply via the link or send your CV to h.colvin(at)adeptisgroup.com