Adeptis Group is Europe's leading Cyber Security recruitment company based in Brighton. We place extraordinary cyber talent in some of the biggest companies all over the globe. We are a team of multilingual and skilled consultants, delivering a high quality global service with a tailored, local feel.
In an industry of evolving threats and increased regulation, we pride ourselves in being discreet, ethical and effective.
Our mission is simple... to help eliminate the Cyber Security skills shortage. We do that by harnessing extraordinary cyber talent to help combat cyber crime. We stand for much more than just 'recruitment'. We're passionate about this industry and have deep industry knowledge which in turn means we build trusted long-term business relationships with our partners.
- Matching candidates to job opportunities and arranging interviews
- Leading and mentoring a team of less experienced consultants
- Speaking to clients about the candidates and selling them into the company
- Giving feedback to candidates about their interviews
- Using video software to pitch for new business
- Responsible for winning and growing new accounts
- Managing accounts and liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Meeting clients face to face
- Pitching our services to potential clients
- Attending trade shows for business development and market insight
- Full use of our CRM and your own personal Linkedin recruiter account
- At least 2 years recruitment experience (Account Management, Business Development, Resourcing etc)
- Experience leading a team of sales consultants
- An interest in a challenging yet interesting market
- European language skills not essential but desired
- Experience working against KPI's and weekly targets
- Generous commission structure
- Training and Development Coach
- Uncapped commission
- In-office wellness coach
- 25 days holiday
- Office breakout area with bean bags, ping pong table and TV's
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday
- Office beer fridge!
- Holiday Incentive (Lisbon, Marbella, Palma to name a few)
- Target driven Lunch Clubs
This role would be remote working/working from our office space across the UK with occasional travel to the Brighton Head Office.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Are you hungry for success? Are you ambitious? Apply now...
Submit your CV or contact our Operations Manager Shannon Johnson on s.johnson(at)adeptisgroup.com or call +44 (0) 1273 855 350
Adeptis Group- Europe's leading Cyber Security Recruitment Company