Are you ambitious?
Are you an experienced recruiter?
Do you speak German?
Adeptis Group is the world's largest pure play Cyber Security recruitment company based in Brighton. We place extraordinary individuals in some of the biggest companies all over the globe. Within two years, we have grown to 20+ consultants soley working in the Cyber Security space across all aspects of cyber.
We are currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant who is looking for their new challenge. The role will be a 360 recruitment consultant managing the full recruitment life-cycle on both the candidate and client side.
About you -
- 360 recruitment experience (minimum 1 year)
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
- A positive, can do, attitude
- The ability to understand a niche market (Cyber Security)
- Problem solver with great organisational skills
- A hardworking and honest individual
- Experience in training new consultants on a desk level
- Experience of working in an environment with weekly targets
- Experience of engaging with employers and candidates
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Tasks and key responsibilities
- Matching candidates to job opportunities and arrange interviews
- Speaking to clients about the candidates
- Giving feedback to candidates about their interviews
- Using video software to pitch for new business
- Managing accounts and liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Meeting clients face to face
- Pitching our services to potential clients
- Attending trade shows for business development
- Full use of our CRM and your own personal Linkedin Recruiter account
Perks and Benefits
- Generous commission structure
- Uncapped bonus - fulfil your potential!
- 25 days holiday
- Office breakout area with beanbags, TV and chill zone
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday
- Work out Wednesdays (1hr 20 min lunch break for exercise)
- Holiday Incentives (Barcelona, Lisbon, Majorca to name a few)
- Office beer fridge!
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly wrap up events with office wide activity (Go Karting, Wine Tasting, Volleyball etc)
- Lunch club for individuals who smash their target (The Ivy, The Grand etc)
- Incredible Christmas parties…
This is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant who is looking for a new challenge and to join an emerging business with an already prominent global brand in a dynamic market with an impressive list of world class clients with the Cyber Security space.
The business is driven by an organic growth mentality, so joining at this early stage will provide definite career development and management opportunities.
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 DOE + commission
If you think this job would fit you down to a 'T', please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit at Adeptis to Shannon Johnson to [email protected]