Adeptis Group is a Cyber Security recruitment business based in Brighton, UK servicing clients globally. Founded in 2015 we have developed a renowned and credible brand as an industry leader in providing the very best Cyber talent across our 5 core markets of the UK, France, Germany, Holland and the US.
We are looking to strengthen our management team by hiring a Sales Director to run our established sales teams.
The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities and leading and developing the sales team within the company.
To lead the company sales and delivery operation in order to achieve the desired performance and revenue/profit delivery.
Grow and develop the sales/delivery operation in line with business goals and strategy ensuring the company's sales growth year on year.
Key Accountabilities of the Sales Director:
- Sales / Revenue Profit Delivery
- Devising and implementing the company's sales strategy and monitoring effectiveness
- Performance Management
- Hiring of Sales Staff
- Staff Development - Mentoring and Coaching
- Customer / Market Development
- New Business Development
- Management Reporting
- Compliance Management
- Authorisation & Approvals
Promoting Company Behaviours:
- Adopt a role model approach to the leadership and management of the sales and delivery operations - setting an example for others to follow.
- Actively promoting and reinforcing the company behaviours.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
Delivery of Sales Targets
- Delivery of sales/profit targets and budgets in order that company growth goals and financial returns are achieved. This includes setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Inspire and motivate staff, thereby contributing to a culture of peak performance, exceptional customer service and continuous improvement
- Meeting with the team managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI's.
- Champion and manage roll-out of company programmes and initiatives in order to ensure successful implementation. Designing and Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Driving a new business focus
- Formulation and delivery of management and team objectives aligned to company goals and business plans.
- Employ a best-practice performance management process as a key enabler for on-target delivery and desired behaviours within sales teams.
- Apply consistent disciplinary procedures for poor performance and behaviour/conduct in line with company policy and guidelines.
- Participate in the strategic planning process. Preparation and validation of business plans and budgets aligned to company strategy and goals.
- Working with members of the board on budgeting and planning.
- Presenting sales results to the board on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare timely reports/data together with sales forecasts for Directors, so that effective business control can be maintained.
- Provide effective change management to ensure buy-in and overcome resistance within teams in order to minimise disruption to business.
Recruitment and Selection
- Recruiting key sales personnel to aid company growth
- Employ a rigorous process to select and assess internal staff to include competency based interviewing, role plays and psychometric testing.
- Mentor and nurture junior managers in line with succession plan - ensure the desired competencies and behaviours are developed and maintained.
- Maintain compliance to company policy, systems, procedures and statutory regulations
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Actively support the account managers and consultants during all maintenance sales and business development activities, including bids /tenders and presentations.
- Maintain an effective process for account development and customer relationship management in order to maximise potential business and competitive advantage.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Monitoring sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate
Learning and Development
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Coach and instruct all levels of sales staff so they have the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge to maximise their potential.
- Work with appointed trainers to ensure training needs are identified and that learnt skills are applied using the IIP framework.
This is an opportunity to take on a key leadership role within a fast growing and ambitious organisation, offering exciting career prospects, a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme
For more information, please contact Hubert Colvin on 01273 855 350 or send your CV to h.colvin(at)adeptisgroup.com
Job Type: Full-time