Recruitment Sales Manager - Brighton
Adeptis Group is a Cyber Security recruitment business based in Brighton, UK servicing clients globally. Founded in 2015 we have developed a renowned and credible brand as an industry leader in providing the very best Cyber talent across our 5 core markets of the UK, France, Germany, Holland and the US.
We are looking to strengthen our management team by hiring a Sales Manager to run our established sales teams. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with 3-5 years recruitment experience, who had managed a team and is looking for the next step in their career.
You would report directly into the Sales Director and would have 4 Team Leads reporting directly into you, who subsequently have 1-5 team members each.
- Driving daily sales activity across the business to create a proactive, high activity, high achieving, excuse free sales environment
- Managing day-to-day activities of team members including managing attendance, productivity, performance & professional conduct, driving high standards at all times
- Approaching people management with integrity and takes necessary steps to address behaviours that may pose a risk to engagement and retention of our clients or colleagues
- Proactively recognising and reinforcing service behaviours that promote client retention and create win/win situations for the client and for Adeptis Group
- Demonstrate an understanding of the employee life cycle and contribute to an inclusive environment that is conducive to the engagement and retention of the team
- Effectively articulate expectations and goals, setting SMART performance standards for individual consultants
- Active involvement in the recruitment process, hiring the best in class candidates to meet the needs of the business and of customers
- Deliver successful onboarding and continued development; dedicating time for training and coaching activities; providing honest and timely feedback to enable improved performance; setting consultants up for success
- Demonstrate an understanding of individual strengths, putting in place clear personal development plans and encouraging career conversations; providing support that enables desired progression
- Ensuring consultants adhere to relevant sales policies, best practice processes & compliance regulations; continuously educating them around the cycle of service; placing equal importance to each aspect of the customer's journey
Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a successful recruiter, ideally into technical markets
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks & projects
- Proven ability to make commercial decisions to improve service, performance and profitability
- Proven ability to drive a sales team to achieve consistent high standards and results
- A self-motivated, driven individual with ambition to build their career and become an influential leader within the business
- French language skills or experience recruiting in the French market would be a considerable benefit
This is an opportunity to take on a key leadership role within a fast growing and ambitious organisation, offering exciting career prospects, a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme
For more information, please contact Hubert Colvin on 01273 855 350 or send your CV to h.colvin(at)adeptisgroup.com