- Research Developer
Are you a Research Developer and want to work for a consultancy at the cutting edge of information security?
Our client is looking for software engineers with a high-assurance development and cyber security background.
All levels of experience will be considered, with the ideal candidates being willing and able to learn and develop in a variety of programming languages and environments.
Working onsite comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- A generous salary of paying between £30- £60K (Dependent on experience) + bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave with additional days accrued based on length of service
- Options to buy more holiday!
- Flexible working environment
- Regular social activities & free refreshments
These perks aside, you'll also benefit from an individually tailored learning and development plan which can include financial support with tuition/exam fees
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Developing bespoke high assurance security applications, as well as
building proof of concept demonstrators and tools to support Vulnerability Research and Reverse Engineering.
A few things you'll need:
- Must hold or willing to undertake DV clearance
- Strong proficiency in at least one of C++, C#, or C, with familiarity of language
idioms, common libraries and tooling.
- Familiarity with code vulnerabilities and an awareness of reverse engineering and vulnerability research.
- Understanding of secure development principles and defensive programming
- Development experience across multiple desktop and mobile platforms (e.g.,
Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS).
Due to high security clearance with this position the candidate MUST be eligible for DV clearance
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on
+44 (]0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment