Job Title: SailPoint Specialist – Manager
Location: Hybrid, Central London
Salary £85k – £100k
We are working with an international bank, which is seeking an experienced IAM Specialist with significant technical SailPoint experience. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the stability, availability, and effective operation of the SailPoint and Privileged Access Management systems.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of SailPoint and IAM workflows, as well as strong technical expertise in Java development.
- Maintain production stability and availability of SailPoint and PAM solution, including troubleshooting workflow issues and task failures.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and integrate Identity and Access Management systems and solutions.
- Assess requirements for IAM and PAM solutions to meet stakeholders’ needs, including HiPAM and Bravura Privilege.
- Identify, analyse, and resolve systems design weaknesses and troubleshoot complex issues related to access to systems.
- Collaborate with application teams to install, implement, configure, and maintain IAM platforms for cloud environments.
- Install, customise, configure, and support SailPoint Identity and Access Management tool and processes.
- Contribute to the continuous adoption, training, communication, and education of IAM capabilities and standards.
- Support production IAM infrastructure systems and processes, including maintenance, patching, and monitoring.
- Provide timely updates to senior management and staff regarding changes and updates in IAM systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on solution design, testing, and sign-off for new or changed services.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Strong expertise in SailPoint IIQ, including Access Lifecycle Management, Certifications, and Role Management.
- Proficiency in on-boarding applications with connectors such as Active Directory, JDBC, SCIM 2.0, and Azure Active Directory.
- Extensive experience developing APIs (SCIM, REST) using Java.
- Familiarity with Privileged Access Management concepts and use cases.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and a global bank that offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth.
Please apply with your updated CV