Sales Engineer - Singapore
The continuous aim for this company is to hire the best talent available, provide them with the best technology and data available and then deliver an exceptional service to protect their clients using their cyber security model. Due to the substantial growth of the business, they are now looking for a Sales Engineer to join their sales team.
This company is expanding globally and currently defends businesses across the globe from cyber threats. Governed by high-profile and renowned leaders of the industry and backed with substantial capital, this client coins the passion of a start-up whilst implementing a structure and delivery to a standard that only elite and expert cyber professionals could adhere to.
Some of what you'll be doing:
Engaging with prospects, directly or along with channel partners, to drive new customer acquisition and upsell opportunities into the business portfolio.
Some of the things you'll have:
- An in-depth knowledge of security technologies that include 3rd party risk, cyber security and operational risk
- Technical experience of GRC, 3rd party risk and cyber security solutions as well as an understanding of the Managed Services market
- Technical knowledge of external indicators of cyber risk; to include results from vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of best practices of penetration testers and what external indications would be exploited by malicious cyber threat actors.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) configuration patterns of small, medium and large-sized firms; inherent understanding of the best practices of network segmentation and how such firms would access the Internet.
- The ability to provide product presentations, demonstrations, and RFI/RFP responses.
Some of what you'll get in return:
- Very competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to join a business that is constantly growing on the international stage
- Have a significant impact on the business all across APAC
Does this sound like your ideal role?