Cyber Security Sales Manager - up to £80k + OTE
Adeptis Group are currently looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Business Development Manager to join a Business Intelligence and Risk Management Consultancy as part of their Cyber Security team.
The company provide cutting-edge solutions to identify, mitigate and manage security threats and after an unprecedented expansion across the Cyber Security Services, they are now looking to break into new markets and attract new clients.
This company provides a high-end service to their current clients and they are looking for someone to advance in their career and be part of a highly skilled team, therefore it is imperative that you are confident in a client facing role.
- Develop your own pipeline of revenue to support the business
- Supplement BD leads with independent lead generation and outreach using various platforms
- Working closely with other departments in the business to ensure customer expectations are met throughout their entire sales cycle
- Assisting in the development and enhancement of sales process efficiencies
- Deliver sales presentations, sales displays and pitch company's services to new/existing leads
- Understand current clients in order to advise, consult and upsell existing account
- Proven track record in gaining new clients and business development
- At least 5 years relevant sector experience
- Experience working for an international company is desirable;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with CRM systems, with Zoho or Sales Force experience is beneficial but not essential;
- Experience with financial reporting systems and management accounts is preferred;
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here. For more information please call Kai direct on 01273 855 350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group- Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing