Sales Support Administrator
Do you possess strong communication skills and want to be involved in a consultancy at the front line of information security?
Do you want to work alongside some of the world's largest blue-chip companies whilst working in a flexible and social environment?
Adeptis Group are currently working alongside a certified Cyber Security consultancy as they look to add to their ever-growing sales team. A sales administrator is needed to support Key Account Managers throughout the whole sales process. Could this be you?
What's in it for you:
- Along with a very competitive salary they host a comprehensive bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy 5 extra days!
- A company pension scheme with contributions of up to 8%
- An individually tailored training programme which can include financial support with tuition and exam fees
- Flexible working environment with regular social activities!
What you'll be doing:
- Administration of client work
- Liaising with clients and internal teams
- Scheduling assessments
- Updating and monitoring internal systems
What you will need:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks to a high standard
Is this the role for you?
Click "apply" now or for more information please contact Ollie Pleasants n at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or o.pleasants(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment