Security Analyst - Permanent Position - Fixed location in Frankfurt - €50k- €80k + benefits
Adeptis Group is offering you the opportunity to join a European team that provides the implementation, coordination and support of Security Products, Systems and Services to complex multi-site organisations.
As a Security Analyst you will be part of the 24x7x365 Security Operations Centre and take responsibility for 1 or more allocated clients. You will be involved in all areas of the SOC operation.
- Proactive monitoring for security incidents 24x7
- 1st line support and reporting within the defined customer SLA
- Report incidents, including incident classification and providing accurate reports to the customer
- Assist in the analysis of incidents and provide support to the affected departments
- Support the incident management of Criminal matters
- Analyse security controls
- Ensure that mitigation controls and incident response are delivered appropriately and professionally
- Create, maintain and monitor SIEM dashboards
- Develop a communication plan for Level 1 and 2 SIEM Incident Handling
- Provide support in communicating relevant Security procedures and processes
- Provide Assistance in delivering Security Infrastructure
- Report to the management and technical team on a regular basis
The fulfillment of this role will include on-call duty outside of normal working hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Experience within Security Operations (SOC) or Network Operations (NOC)
- Knowledge of SIEM technologies, such as (Arcsight, Qradar, Mcaffee or similar)
- A good understanding of Network security
- A basic understanding of Incident Management processes
- An interest in Threat Intelligence
- A recognized Security qualification or accreditation such as: Security (such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, ECSA, Security +) would be an advantage
Are you curious, a problem solver and are you keen to help customers protect their businesses? Then we can offer you some great challenges, technical and professional development in your career working for a global company!
To find out more, please contact Rebecca Sykes at Adeptis Group
Adeptis Group - Global leader in Cyber Security Staffing