Security Analyst - Tier 2 - Permanent - Frankfurt am Main
Adeptis Group are looking for a Tier 2 Security Analyst to join one of the leading global communications companies in their Frankfurt office.
The SOC operations team is expanding and they are looking for an experienced professional who is prepared to take on increased responsibility and move forward in their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, facing the latest global security threats and take on interesting challenges, while helping to innovate and shape the SOC services.
An ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience working in the SOC/NOC environment.
- Completed university studiesin computer science, economics, business administration or any other comparable field
- Any of the relevant industry certifications (GCIH, HCIA, ECIH, CSIH, SCPO)
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of data
- Relevant experience in risk and incident management
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Experience working in a Security Operations environment
- Supports SOC analysis, handling and response activity
- Monitoring network traffic and analysis of event logs within a SIEM environment
- Analysis and available tools sets to identify the incident details causes and effects
- Respond to computer security incidents by collecting, analysing, preserving digital evidence and ensure that incidents are recorded and tracked
- Working closely with the other teams to assess risk and provide recommendations for improving the security posture
Please note: Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU (visa sponsorship cannot be offered)
The company offers an attractive salary package dependent on your skills and experience and offers personal development courses when needed.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
Then contact Rebecca Sykes at Adeptis Group
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing