Security Architect - Porto - €70,000 - €80,000
Adeptis Group are recruiting a Security Architect to work as part of an exciting e-commerce organization that has rapidly grown into a truly global company since its launch in 2008 and who are revolutionizing the way the world shops.
As part of this role, you will be contributing to the delivery of the organization's internal transformation as they embark to change the way they do security.
What this role involves:
- Acting as a subject matter expert to guide technology strategy to Incorporate security into the application design.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Perform security consultations, risk assessments, and other security reviews as required
- Translating technical security requirements/solutions to key business stakeholders
- Work directly with project development teams to enable successful project implementation applying the recommended security tools, technologies and techniques
- Develop comprehensive security architecture that will adhere to expected standards and discipline from a security posture.
What you will need:
- Proven expertise acting as a Security SME for architecture
- Deep awareness of security architecture in hybrid environments spanning on-premise and
- Experience with advanced security topics, like Authentication protocols, Identity, and
Access Management systems, Incident Management, Network, and Endpoint security
- Experienced with TCP/IP, HTTP, CDN infrastructure, TLS, and Certificate management
- CISSP/CISM or similar would be advantageous
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Ryan Virani on +44 (0) 1273 855 350 or r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing