Security Officer Manager - Zurich - German Speaking
Adeptis Group are looking for a Security Officer Manager for a multinational professional consultancy.
You will drive the Swiss information security strategy and roadmap aligned to local business and regulatory requirements, making sure to align the Swiss information security strategy to the Network Information Security strategy in collaboration with the Swiss CISO.
- You drive the implementation of global security services to the client and act as an advocate for network information security to the Swiss firm.
- You utilise business knowledge to drive information security and risk reduction.
- You report into the local Swiss CISO and act as his deputy.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders. You will have a small team of information security consultants helping you to achieve objectives.
- You have a bachelor's degree in engineering/IT or other related field Industry recognised security qualifications would be beneficial (eg CISSP, CISM etc.)
- You have at least 5 years' working experience in information security or risk management in managerial role.
- You have a deep understanding of the Swiss information security market, law and regulations
- You have business acumen and can communicate with or influence business leaders
- You can navigate challenging business and technology problems in a pragmatic manner.
- You have excellent influencing and communication skills (written and oral).
- You can manage issues to closure across borders and territories.
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others.
- You will be given the chance to apply for the local Swiss CISO role in the future depending on your performance
- You are fluent in German and English; knowledge of French would be an asset.
We are offering a good package and the chance to help shape a practise and your career.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
This advert was managed by our Swiss partner