Senior Consultant - Data Governance - Amstelveen - DUTCH Speaking
Adeptis Group are looking for Data Privacy Officer who has a passion for profession for one of the Leading Professional Service Company. This will be to help clients with information security and data privacy.
You will work in a team where, in addition to data privacy, work is also being done on Security Strategy, Security Testing, Security Monitoring, Cloud, Identity & Access Management and Digital Risk Management. Data privacy has a lot in common with other disciplines and you will work on assignments a lot in multidisciplinary teams.
Issues that you will be working on include topics such as data governance, data management, data lifecycle management, information security, e-privacy, tracking, profiling and online marketing.
Together with your colleagues you form the top in the field of data privacy.
You are involved in all phases such as a discussion partner during the analysis and design phase and as an adviser during the implementation and monitoring of changes. Customers are located all over the world and our offices are in Amstelveen, Rotterdam, The Hague and Eindhoven.
- You have good technical IT knowledge and are familiar with SQL statements. You are familiar with the principles for information security, such as encryption, patch management, business continuity management and backup & restore management. You are familiar with Business Intelligence and data management applications and tools.
- You see that privacy goes beyond the implementation of legislation. You have your own vision on data privacy, and you can substantiate this.
- You have experience in translating legislation into pragmatic actions. You are the bridge with the business, and you can explain the impact of legislation on the business.
- You are a quality-oriented, analytical, entrepreneurial and commercial team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are eager to learn, and you create opportunities. You are people-oriented, reliable and you work decisively.
- You preferably have experience in coordinating projects and you also have the ambition to manage teams (in the future).
- You attach great importance to delivering a high quality of your work and you have a professional critical attitude and a straight back.
- You are interested in the world around you and you are socially involved.
You have the following;
- Successfully completed an academic course in computer science, administrative information science, (technical) business administration, business economics or IT auditing.
- You have about 5 years of relevant work experience in data privacy, data management, data analytics and / or tracking, profiling, online marketing and information security.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
- A generous Holiday, pension and bonus scheme
- Personal development with targeted training, education and coaching
- With this you will also receive an excellent package of primary and secondary (a lease car, laptop, smartphone, expense allowance and a premium-free pension)
- Working in diverse culture
If you meet the above criteria, please call Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +31 20808 4749 or please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Information Security Recruitment