Senior Cyber Risk Consultant - Financial Services - Permanent - Hamburg
Adeptis Group has a great opportunity for an experienced Cyber Risk Consultant, who is looking to pioneer and build a new DACH Cyber Risk department within a leading professional services company based in Hamburg.
As a Senior Cyber Risk Consultant, you will be the Cyber Risk subject matter expert and you will take the leading role in performing Risk Analysis, developing solutions to mitigate Risk and enhancing the Cyber Risk Service offering.
Day to day you will be responsible for the end to end management of Client Services. This will include client meetings, evaluating existing Risk Parameters, Threat Scenarios, Creating and evaluating Cyber Risk Reports, assessment of the probability and severity of potential breach damages, Business Continuity Planning, and the development of structured strategies to improve the customers Cyber Risk.
We are looking for:
* Ability to work as a team leader
* 5+ years of professional experience in IT and cybersecurity
* Professional experience in IT Security consulting
* Detailed experience in the analysis of Cyber Threats and a strong understanding of the Threat Landscape, including Social Engineering, Attack Vectors, Bot Nets etc.
* A strong technical understanding of Security Architecture, Network & IT Architecture, Industrial Control Systems, Encryption and IoT
* A good knowledge of Industry standards such as ISO27001, BSI etc.
* Excellent communication skills: business-fluent German and English
* Willingness to travel within the DACH region (25% +)
This is your opportunity to excel your career, within a reputable international Financial Services. You will be able to build out your own team and in the long term expand your career internationally. Internally you will find a fast paced, hardworking and ambitious culture, where people are passionate and successful.
Contact Abi Apps at Adeptis Group to find out more.
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing