Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Bern - German Speaking
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Senior Cyber Security Consultant with a strong technical background and customer-oriented mentality.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you have a lot of know-how and practical experience in the planning, design and construction of information security, privacy and risk management frameworks based on common standards such as ISO 27001/2 and the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
We are looking for …
- An experienced professional with a strong Security profile
- The ability to develop Security Services offering
- Many years of practical experience in the field of technical ICT and security (ideally with certification in the area of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
- At least 5 years' previous experience in IT Operations within large and / or complex environments.
- Strong Leadership skills, including the ability to grow and develop the team
- Experience working within a Consultancy
- Fluent in German and English
We are offering …
- The chance to work for a successful Swiss company, dedicated to Cyber Security, with an
- excellent reputation.
- An Innovative environment, where you will be able to work at the forefront of Security on
- leading Solutions in a state-of-the-art environment
- An exciting and challenging task, with potential for the future!
- Attractive working conditions
Have we sparked your curiosity? To find out more, please apply to Lauren Jones at [email protected]
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
This placement will be managed by our Swiss