Senior Cyber Security Consultant (ISMS) - Permanent - Hamburg
Adeptis Group is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join a leading cyber security consulting firm in one of their offices in either Hamburg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company with a proven track record of employing the best minds in the industry. You'll get to work in a team of top Information Security Management Consultants where you'll be able to share your ideas, contribute your existing knowledge, as well as learn from other team members and further develop your skillset.
You'll be providing advisory services in the areas of Information Security Management, Risk Analysis, Organisational Information Security Audits and Security Policies and Standards.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years' experience in Information Security Consulting with focus on ISMS and working in a client facing capacity.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any IT related fields
- An in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas: information security management systems (ISMS), privacy and data protection, information security audit
- Very good knowledge of information security standards: ISO / IEC 27001 and ISO / IEC 27005
- Fluency in German is compulsory!!
- Please note that this position doesn't offer visa sponsorship, candidates applying must be eligible to work in the EU.
Are you looking to enhance your career, within a global organisation, who can offer challenging projects; professional development and progression opportunities on an international scale?
Then contact Abi Apps at Adeptis Group: a.apps(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing