Senior Director - eDiscovery - Dublin
Adeptis Group is partnered with an internationally renowned security and investigations business who are investing heavily in the development of their eDiscovery practice both in the UK and wider Europe.
As part of this ongoing expansion, we are currently on the hunt for a Senior Director who has experience of the full EDRM cycle to help build the Dublin practice out and take ownership of its continued growth and investment.
This is an exciting and challenging position to work with an organisation who has grown exponentially over the last few years, opening offices all over the world including locations such as Dubai, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Zurich, and Madrid, Constantly evolving their service offering, creating multiple progression routes to all involved.
What will you do:
- Take ownership of the Dublin eDiscovery offering looking after clients all across Ireland.
- Lead the development of existing and new client relationships
- Lead projects from open to close, providing end-to-end discovery oversight
- Provide expertise and advise on the full EDRM
- Forecasting, tracking and managing project budgets
- Manage and train the eDiscovery team
- Input into the overall business growth strategy, working with key members of the management team to help expand the businesses reach
What do you need:
- Extensive experience using Relativity ideally using RelativityOne
- Demonstrable experience of the full EDRM cycle
- Previous consulting and leadership experience
- Experience in helping to win commercial bids as well as expanding client relationships
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (on occasion)
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and client/ project needs.
Nice to have's:
- Relativity certified expert
- Previous experience developing and maturing an eDiscovery practice
Candidates must be currently eligible to live and work in Ireland to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.