Senior DNS Engineer |
Adeptis are currently partnered with an organisation that is the UK’s domain name registry who are currently looking for an experienced Senior DNS Engineer to work at the core of the internet as an integral SME within all subjects DNS.
The organisation in question is currently introducing their new platform to streamline their DNS servers and procedures that are both within the public and private sectors. They have a sophisticated approach to Cyber security surrounding DNS that is used by governments, CNI organisations and public services to secure their Network and improve their resilience against cyber threat actors on a national and international scale.
This position would have you managing the organisations DNS services and being involved in the architecture of critical national infrastructure and government secure services. You will be seen as a lead in the analysis requirements and developing solutions, all while leading other team members in improving the service deployments both old and new.
- Lead the operation of DNS services ensuring the availability and security of the infrastructure to meet client service level agreements.
- Be seen as a SME in DNS and DNSSEC, more so with regard to current operations.
- Be able to provide leadership from a technical basis to other team members.
- Mentor team members to develop the ability and skills across the function.
- Deliver project/ programmes by agreed time.
- Be reactive to incidents threatening DNS services and promptly resolve.
- Knowledge and experience in DNS/ DNSSEC protocols and procedures.
- Experience in at least one type of DNS software running on a Linux system i.e. (BIND, NSD Unbound PowerDNS).
- Knowledge of DNS response policies and the use of threat intelligence in relation.
- Experience in designs in line with stakeholder needs of both a high and low-level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leading teams virtually to deliver projects.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792
Please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People