Senior Incident Response Consultant - London
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Senior Incident Response Consultant, in London, on behalf of a global risk and intelligence consultancy company to expand their Cyber Security practise.
In this role, you will be working with world-class organisations, private clients as well as governments and your goal is to deliver the best results. This is an opportunity to boost your career and work with a prestige cyber security and risk management consultancy firm.
What will you do:
- Deal with the cyber security incident from open to close
- Help our clients to react quickly and recover from cyber security threats
- Help clients implement proactive measures to help dealing with inevitable incidents
- Prepare for forensic investigations and conduct it to understand the facts about the incident
- Collect technical evidence and information on the threat actors
- Manage the recovery of the client's infrastructure
- Brief and give advice to the clients regarding the cyber incidents
What do you need:
- Knowledge in security standards and frameworks
- Experience in Active Directory
- Previous experience in a consulting environment
- Practical and technical experience
- 3 years of specific experience in Windows and Linux estates
- Experience in Identity management, managing routers, gateways, switches and virtualisation technologies
- Prepare and present written reports to the stakeholders
- Qualifications in MCSE, VCP and/or CCNA (preferable)
- Critical thinking and quick solving problems
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and achieve the clients' needs
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- The opportunity to work for a key fast pace global consulting firm
- The opportunity to work in very important projects
- Competitive salary and package
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position.
For more information, call Inês Vieira at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792. Apply here or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.