- Senior Java Developer
- Permanent Position
Are you a Senior Java Developer with 5 years experience looking for a leadership role as well as maintaining a hands on delivery role?
Adeptis Group are working with a leading security consultancy who are looking to expand there team and are looking for a highly skilled Senior Java Developer to join them.
Working onsite comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- A basic salary up to £65k
- Access to the company share plan
- 25 days annual leave
- A tailored training plan + more
These perks aside, this is a great opportunity to be part of a warm, friendly and collaborative team, with the chance to develop your personal career development while coaching and leading a team.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Providing high quality and well tested code
- Working in different environments such as enterprise systems, mobile applications and research tool development
- Applying best practices such as OO design and secure development principles while designing solutions to meet clients needs
A few thing's you'll need:
- 5 years experience with Java, and acquaintance with language idioms, common libraries and tooling
- Experience with software architecture and knowledge of common design patterns
- DV Clearance is essential for this role
- Experience working in an agile environment (ideally Scrum)
Please click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment