Back to Jobs
Senior Manager Incident Response
Location : London, England
Job type :
Reference : BBBH3332
Salary : £90000 - £110000 per annum
July 14, 2020
Senior Manager Cyber Incident Response - London or Reading
Adeptis Group is currently partnered with an established and world-renowned consulting firm that is expanding its Cyber Risk offering and as a result has a number of openings in its rapidly expanding Cyber Incident Response Team at a Senior Manager level.
For these positions, we are looking individuals capable of performing key leadership roles so previous management/ mentoring experience will be important, combined with a proven background working in Cyber Incident Response.
Some things you'll be doing:
- Working with a multitude of high profile customers applying a creative mindset to resolve issues and present solutions.
- Lead a team of specialist Incident Responders acting as a key escalation point, mentor and manager
- Deliver incident response engagements to key customers, working collaboratively with members of the team
- Support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and scoping of complex engagements
- Deliver exceptional client service, including communicating with the client throughout the entire project lifecycle to better understand client needs and identify solutions
- Provide training and support to IR staff to help then reach their full potential
What you will need:
- Proven experience leading technical and non-technical teams within Incident Response or Threat Hunting either as a direct manage or key leader/ mentor.
- Previous experience in host and network-based forensics
- A strong understanding of Network Protocols and Operating systems
- An understanding of threat modeling and development of attack plans
- A wealth of experience in incident response, digital forensics, malware analysis etc
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques
What you'll get:
- An excellent package
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing business unit
- Access to a clear progression route and the opportunity to build a world-class Incident Response team