Senior Penetration Tester / IT Security Analyst - Permanent - Zurich Area, Switzerland - German Speaking
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester, who would like to join an established and highly reputable boutique Security consultancy, based near Zurich.
You will be joining a company that offers their clients experience, professionalism, and reliability, as a trusted partner in Security, providing leading Network and Security Solutions. You will be able to work in a state-of-the-art environment on challenging tasks, working together with a motivated team. As an experienced Pen Tester, you will enjoy the innovative environment and future potential.
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Application Security Audits
- Technical Security Audits on IT Infrastructure
- Developing proposals and remedies to identified Security gaps
- Writing comprehensive client reports
- The further development and expansion of the internal Penetration Testing platform, including the
- analysis, research and development of attack methods.
- Taking part in attack simulations, live hacking shows and events
- Providing input to sustainable defensive strategies to the internal SOC team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as an ethical hacker and the following attributes:
- A relevant degree such as Computer Science
- Certifications such as: Offensive Security Certified Professional / Expert (OSCP) / (OSCE) or OSSTMM, Professional Security Tester / Security Analyst (OPST) / (OPSA)
- Professional experience as a Penetration Tester, Security Engineer or Software Developer
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure (Windows, Linus, Solaris, Unix)
- Excellent communications skills, including a fluent command of both English and German
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply today with your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
This placement will be managed by our Swiss Partner