Senior Penetration Tester / Permanent / Essen
Adeptis Group is recruiting a senior penetration tester with 1-3 years of managerial / technical experience. This is a permanent position within one of Europe's leading information security-specific consulting firms with proven track record of exceptional level of expertise.
As a senior penetration tester, you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering hands-on manual web app/mobile app or infrastructure penetration testing
- Line managing a team of consultants, as well as sharing your expertise with them by providing training and mentoring
- Designing and scoping bespoke engagements
- Supporting company's technical development through research
- Maintaining certifications such as OSCP, CHECK or CREST or equivalent and contributing to industry bodies as appropriate
You will be joining an innovative, specialist IT Security company, with a strong reputation and deep understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats and incidents.
As a senior pen tester, you'll be offered a clear career path and good opportunities for advancement as well as budget for training and development and a personal development plan.
You'll be working in a social working environment with an array of like-minded people. Aside from a competitive salary, you will also receive a strong bonus scheme and good benefits.
Please apply by sending your CV to Rebecca Sykes at Adeptis Group: r.sykes[at]adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing